[Noisebridge-discuss] Ethical Social Engineering meeting for Project Root today from 7PM onward

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 18:59:59 UTC 2014

I thought I'd chime in about a bit of language choice that might help make your meeting more inviting to women - don't call them "females". I've never heard anyone on this list call anyone "males" (unless they were referring to both at the same time).

Not meant as an affront or an insult - just a suggestion. Thank you for holding these meetings!

Jeffrey

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM, the_n0_hat at hushmail.com