[Noisebridge-discuss] Whatever is happening in the darkroom is not cool

batkid at gmx.com batkid at gmx.com
Tue Nov 11 06:57:58 UTC 2014

Fort 2.0 ?

-----Original message-----
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2014 at 04:26:50
From: "Rubin Abdi" <rubin at starset.net>
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net,"J. C. Cooper" <r33lmm at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Whatever is happening in the darkroom is not cool
JC and myself had a very short conversation with Rayc and Torrie present in
the space. He was upset that another person wanted to have a conversation
about the usage of the room and actually didn't want to have a conversation
about it right then and there. I only had about ten minutes to chat before
needing to go to another engagement. We decided to shelve the discussion
till tomorrow at 6pm with Rayc and Torrie present again.