[Noisebridge-discuss] Raspberry Pi project

Edelman, Bryan bryan.edelman at enocean.com
Fri Nov 14 17:33:04 UTC 2014

If the goal is cost reduction you would probably want to scrap the pi and do something without all the “extra” hardware on the board. It sounds like your device will be headless, no display, so you can get rid of connectors ect.  I’m sure your BOM would be around 10USD if it as simple as I think you want it to be.

I always buy from sparkfun, elemetn14 also has TONs of stuff.  Locally radio shack used to have Pis, don’t know if they still do.

Happy to discuss further if you want,

-Bryan