[Noisebridge-discuss] Raspberry Pi project

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 21:13:34 UTC 2014

Hi Danny,

I'd suggest taking a look at something Allwinner A20 powered.
Olimex LIME (or LIME2 if available), A20 SoM, or PCDuino series
https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A10/A10-OLinuXino-LIME/open-source-hardware
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Olimex-Ltd/A10-OLINUXINO-LIME/ (US
Distributor)
https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A20/A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2/open-source-hardware
https://www.olimex.com/Products/SOM/A20/A20-SOM/  (Module)
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12856 (Available from US distributors)

If "cheap" is the goal, try one of the USB-SATA chips with some hacking can
probably copy SD to HDD.
http://www.ti.com/product/tusb9260/description#descriptions

Cheers!
John