[Noisebridge-discuss] A visit from the Nottingham Hackspace, October 15th-17th

awambawamb awambawamb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:23:06 UTC 2014

Hello there!

sorry for the duplicate thread - I forgot the title, probably the most
important thing to draw some interest :)

I am Max, and I am a member of the Nottingham Hackspace (
http://nottinghack.org.uk/ ). A part of our most active members donated for
your Reboot campaign on Indiegogo.
Well... happens that my girlfriend and I will be on holiday in california
for the next two weeks, and we will be in San Francisco from the 15th to
the 17th October. Since I was going there, I've been asked to deliver a
token virtually connecting our spaces - I wonder when I could pass by the
hackspace to deliver it? Is it open 24/7, I suppose.
Also, I would really like to visit the Noisebridge Hackspace if it's
possible!

Best Regards,
Max

--

*Massimiliano Cavallin*

*M.Sc. in Ecodesign, Politecnico di Torino *

*Freelance Designer*

*Via Nino Costa 6, 10020 Riva presso Chieri (TO), ITALY ### Viale Diaz
11/B, 10023, Chieri (TO), ITALYmobile: +39 349 13 50 692 e-mail:
massimiliano.cavallin [at] studenti [dot] polito [dot] it
<massimiliano.cavallin at studenti.polito.it> / awambawamb [at] juno [dot] com
<awambawamb at juno.com> skype: awambawamb*
智慧存在于天空和土地,亦存在于云朵和繁星之中。