[Noisebridge-discuss] $2k grants for art ideas

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:45:14 UTC 2014

The Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) is offering $2k grants for mere ideas for public art for Market St.  The deadline to submit ideas is Friday 10-October.  The link to submit is below.

Here's what the organizer just mailed me:

     "The Market Street Prototyping Festival unfolds. These are going to be some exciting months ahead!  And, I hope that you, or members of the communities you represent, will consider submitting proposals. As you know, the deadline is coming up this *Friday, October 10th.*  Check out the website
<http://marketstreetprototyping.org/> for details! Even if your ideas are
in the beginning stages of development, we strongly encourage you to submit them anyway. We have whole teams in place to help our artists develop their ideas further and turn them into successful projects. The bottom line is that we want *great art *out there on Market Street representing our city, and inspiring community and connection!"

Best,
Mitch.