[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting Noisebridge, when is a good day and time to get a tour? :)

Andreas Hornig andreas.hornig at aerospaceresearch.net
Mon Oct 27 15:35:14 UTC 2014

Hi there,

back in June, Mitch Altman did his great "Soldering is Easy" workshop in
our hackerspace, shackspace, in Stuttgart.
I got this key[0] to Noisebridge and want to keep my promise and bring it
back to you. And of course I want to get a tour and see all the crazy good
projects and stuff you have there and have good talks with you! :)

So, when is a good time to come with some people around?
I will be here until 8. November with two days o Yosemite next week. So I
am rather flexible concerning time.

Looking forward to meet you, just drop me a line or two :). I will be there
then

Andreas

[0] https://twitter.com/andreashornig/status/477880924034859008