[Noisebridge-discuss] Quick question about 3d printer

girlgeek girlgeek at live.com
Tue Oct 7 19:56:44 UTC 2014

I need to make a handle for a kitchen item.   What kind of plastic does 
the 3d printer use, Thermalplastic or Thermalset?  For this application 
I need to use Thermalset.  (Although a member of my family already 
managed to destroy the prior thermalset handle.)


More information about the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list