[Noisebridge-discuss] Questions and Concerns with the Proposal to Strike All Members from the Roles

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Oct 14 17:31:14 UTC 2014

It sounds like the problem you're trying to solve is bullshit absentee
proxy-blocking. Please propose an idea to address that problem instead
of tinkering with membership. You might start with changes to when and
how proxy-blocking is allowed.
Signed,
A member from Ye Age of Myth who pops in from time to time but has never
blocked.
--D