[Noisebridge-discuss] source for thinkpad battery?

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:19:49 UTC 2014

Thanks Harry, Mitch.

>From poking around on the linux-thinkpad mailing list, it does seem
like ebay is a popular way to go on this sort of thing.

On impulse I decided to try lenovo-battery.com, and I'll see how that
goes... my first impression isn't that good though, they're the kind
of outfit that advertises a cheapish up front price and then rips you
off on "shipping charges".

I'm an anti-amazon kind of guy, myself, i.e.

   http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/20/1337965/-Krugman-takes-on-Amazon-Can-we-boycott-them-now-please

rms has his own list of complaints:

  https://stallman.org/amazon.html