[Noisebridge-discuss] Group event : Ideas field trip at exploratorium

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Oct 30 17:05:39 UTC 2014

First Thursday is Exploritorium After Dark.  I suggest the 6th.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Torrie Fischer <tdfischer at hackerbots.net>
wrote:

> On Thursday, October 23, 2014 04:25:56 PM Naomi Most wrote:
> > I love this idea, if for the only reason that I will always take an
> excuse
> > to go the Exploratorium.
> >
> > Hey, what about a Halloween costume Exploratorium visit on November 1st
> or
> > 2nd?
>
> You've given me a compelling reason to build a costume, so theres that.
>

> > --Naomi
> >

> > On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 12:34 PM, andy mcmurry <mcmurry.andy at gmail.com>
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Who  is up for a field trip!?
> > > Exploratorium is a great place to get ideas for hacking all the things
> > >
> > > http://www.exploratorium.edu

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da Vinci
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint Exupéry
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly Johnson
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>