[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting Noisebridge, when is a good day and time to get a tour? :)

Andreas Hornig andreas.hornig at aerospaceresearch.net
Fri Oct 31 16:35:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

it was a real pleasure to meet you on Tuesday and that I got the nice tour
and be part of the weekly meeting.
I'm sorry, that I had to leave "early" but I had another appointment on my
birthday and the meeting went longer than expected /which is a good sign
for a living hackerspace, but unfortunately bad for other scheduled items
:D).

I would like to come again this weekend and hang around a bit again and
talk more about your projects and stuff you do, if you don't mind.

See you then,

Andreas