[Noisebridge-discuss] Makerspaces specialized in improving eco/green lifestyles with the tech aspect?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:47:39 UTC 2014

Hi Maria,

Thanks for writing.

I'm cc-ing the Noisebridge Discussion email list, and also Meredith Scheff (who's writing a book about wearable tech).

Please subscribe to the Noisebridge Discussion email list before replying to this email, so your response can be seen in the list, and so you can receive any replies.

After subscribing, please reply-all, and see if you find some people working on wearable tech that may interest you.

Best,
Mitch.