[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Greetings ! XLterrestrials/CiTiZEN KiNO are landing

kjs bfb at riseup.net
Sun Sep 14 05:36:34 UTC 2014

Greetings NB crew + all friendly organisms !

re: CiTIZEN KINO coming to Noisebridge next Freitag ! 9.19, 19:00h

XLterrestrials - an arts and praxis group currently based in Berlin - are on
tour with our latest project CiTIZEN KiNO - a pfunky, troublemaking mix of
curated screenings, performance, interventionism, pychomedia analysis,
hacklab cultures, and Happenings...

We've got THREE Bay Area shows !

Our Noisebridge show is next friday. 9.19, 19:00h + afterparty

See below for more info on all shows.
or Here:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=13080

You're ALL invited to join us for ANY of the shows. Each show will be a
little different because we improvise with the audience, and always have
way too much media from the XLT ARCHIVES to screen in one show, and
always too many angles to discuss. ( Some clips we screen will be
repeated, But many will vary.)

For sure there will be lots of ol' comrades hanging out for drinks after
each performance ... and Noisebridge will feature an afterparty of some
sort. We're still piecing the party part together.

Drop us a line if ya want to collab on this with us ! For sure, Dj/Vj/xj
Podinski from the infamous Telekommunisten Stammtisch in Berlin will be
on hand , plus ___ ? ?

Any and All help spreading the word, will be greatly appreciated ( and
we got some Btropolis Bounty, if ya really want to help on the promo ! )

LOokin Fwd, REspex !

dr. Podinski
and The XLterrestrials

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/CiTiZEN_KiNO_with_The_XLterrestrials