[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Against Huge Manatee playtesting tomorrow at 17:00

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 03:13:06 UTC 2014

Hey!.. Listen!

We are play-testing Noisebridge Against Humanity tomorrow at 17:00! This is
a critical Noisebridge Reboot task! It is imperative that we play my jankey
index card version of this half baked game idea so that we can make it as
excellently fucked up as possible.

Please consider yourself reminded.

May the excellence of Consenso be with ya'll.
-Jarrol Heights

(also, as mentioned previously, red cards are standing in for black)

(also, also, it turns out the red cards are actually lightish red)