[Noisebridge-discuss] Nov 6th visit by Akzo-Nobel corp execs

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:11:52 UTC 2014

Hey All,

Just a heads-up.

On November 6th, there will be a group of 13 executives visiting Noisebridge from the Akzo-Nobel corporation in Switzerland.  They are the parent company for Dulux paints, and some other stuff.  I asked them what their interest was in visiting hackerspaces, and he answered me -- copied below.

FYI, he was introduced to me by Eri Gentri, a co-founder of Bio-Curious (the bio hackerspace in Sunnyvale).

I will be in China when they visit Noisebridge.

Best,
Mitch.