[Noisebridge-discuss] *** Noisebridge REMIX *** Oct 4th -- Call for ART, Music, Performance, Demos

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 04:56:23 UTC 2014

Greetings, Noisebridge and friends,

With the Reboot process behind us, the REMIX now begins.

We're calling out to friends old and new to come celebrate our hard-won
ability to **create anew** in the month in which Noisebridge first moved
into its first physical space in 2008.

"One Art, Please!"

If you can volunteer art, music, performance, blinkenlights, 3D printed
trinkets -- or if you have any cool ideas to share about the concept of
"REMIX" -- email us by replying to this email or chatting us up on Slack in
the #reboot channel.

Much love,
Naomi

--