[Noisebridge-discuss] Clogged nozzles on the Creator?

Jean Luc Picard atari2600a at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 02:53:39 UTC 2015

I tried straightening out the platform like 20 times & couldn't get the
extruders to stop gooping up when the print first starts. When it extrudes
during heat up it has a bias to the right.  I'd make a day out of soaking
the nozzles in the shop's  plentiful paint thinner & flossing them with
speaker wire but my transient toolkit doesn't include a socket set.  Could
someone more capable verify if it's a partially clogged nozzle?  IDK maybe
I missed some air bubbles before I put the masking tape on, I probably
should have skipped the first tape for PLA...