[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Lab Sorting

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Apr 14 04:02:06 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge!

The electronics lab is a mess! A total disaster! Especially the components!

Tomorrow I want to be bringing a bundle of small bins and ample tape for the
labeler. The bins will become coarse sorting tools, and the labeler tape will
become...labels for component bins.

I should be at the space in time for the Tuesday ruckus. If you'd like to help
participate in a round of The Great Sorting, tomorrow I'll be really loud
about wanting help to do this and Doocratically organizing a bunch of bins.
We've got a few billion components that are just sitting around, totally
unorganized and I don't think anyone has any idea whats in our stock! Crazy!!

Come help sort this crap! It'll be totally awesome, I swear! :D

More exclamation points!!!!111!!

(seriously come help sort it'll be fun)