[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge financial update 04/14/15

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Tue Apr 14 21:57:38 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Unlikely to make meeting tonight so here's a summary of Noisebridge's
financial status.

Checking     27,629.25
Savings      2,823.34
Noisetor     -11,000 (held and allocated to Noisetor)
----------------------
Noisebridge: ~$19,000

tl;dr we're just back over our 3 month buffer zone, but this hasn't come
from recurring income so we're not out of the woods yet. We still need
to up our recurring monthly revenue. Watch this space :)

LMK if any questions :)

p.s if folks have fundraising ideas / would like to help out with such
things please email me as I'd love to hear all about it.
--
Patrick O'Doherty
+1 (650) 701-7829