[Noisebridge-discuss] Keeping hackershelves tidy

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:33:13 UTC 2015

Hey folks,
  I dropped off some more donations yesterday and noticed the hackershelves were getting a little messed up.  Obviously someone went through *everything* looking for stuff to flip for money leaving boxes on the ground, throwing stuff in whatever bin was closest and whatnot.  A friendly suggestion to all NBers: please keep an open ear when at NB for someone making a lot of noise rummaging through the shelves.
Then you could ask something like:
what is it you are looking for for your project?
How can I help you find it?
The bins are all labelled neatly now and properly reorganized.  All the markers I had on the top middle shelf went missing but there was a blue box full of markers by the door that I put up there for now for safe keeping.

One other thing:  Who is picking up E-WASTE these days?  It would be great if they could come, we have a full load and I can keep the space cleaner when that gets emptied regularly.  Thanks!

-Zach