[Noisebridge-discuss] SF Linux Fest

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sat Apr 25 23:50:12 UTC 2015

Hei, noisebridge :3

I'm up here at Linux Fest Northwest where I've had my passion for free
software reinvigorated and renewed.

Its inspired me to bring about something like LFNW or even LibrePlanet in SF
by starting it at Noisebridge. The problem though is that I've been,
unfortunately, completely burnt out of free software over the last few years.
So I'm a bit out of the loop as to what local activities might already be
happening.

Anyone got pointers of where I should look for an existing community in the
bay area outside of Noisebridge?