[Noisebridge-discuss] Donating some electronic gear

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 06:02:58 UTC 2015

Thanks Jerry,
  I can say for sure we dont need more routers.  please no routers, lol.  everything else sounds good though !  if you are able to put the items in their respective bins in the donation area it would be much appreciated :)  How old (year?) are the laptops?  You could just take the hard drives out for now, wipe them and donate later.  I could make some time later to wipe them for / with you if you don't know how to.

Best,
Zach