[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Maker Faire table electronics question.

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:11:17 UTC 2015

Thank you for the direction John and Mitch.

John: I'll follow up on the power requirements with Maker Faire.

Mitch: I will look at example projects. Thank you for showing me the
wattage calculations, now I'm less worried about putting so many LEDs in
the table. Also thank you for the correction on the capacitors.

I am excited to start putting this thing together.