[Noisebridge-discuss] Generator looking for new home

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Fri Aug 28 06:07:46 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

A friend of mine has a generator with motor issues that he's looking to
shift. The generator portion of it is functional, but the gas motor part
is not, having endured quite a number of years of playa abuse.

Here's some pics of the generator in question, with all the requisite
deets. https://imgur.com/a/YIMZP

It's going free to a good home, with pickup in west Oakland.

If you're interested in it let me know and I'll put you in touch.