[Noisebridge-discuss] Filming at Noisebridge - 3 September

Rachel Judkins rachel.judkins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:11:25 UTC 2015

Hi there

My name is Rachel Judkins, and I'm a researcher working on an interactive
film about cyber security called "I Spy (With My 5 Eyes)".

We are going to be filming an interview with Kevin Gallagher (Transparency
Toolkit/Freedom of the Press) at Noisebridge on Thursday September 3rd. I
have discussed this with Mitch and we will be making a donation to
Noisebridge as a kind of "location fee".

Our two-person crew will arrive at 2pm - it would be great if someone could
let them in!

The interview will be at 3pm, and will take an hour or so. We will try and
keep disruption to a minimum, but do request that any music be turned off
during the interview as this wrecks havoc with our audio!

I know this is a shared space so thank you all in advance for allowing us
to film at Noisebridge.

Cheers

--

*Rachel Judkins*