[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge's Dead Trees

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Aug 11 06:26:31 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge.

I have a pile of Noisebridge on my desk.

https://dl.pushbulletusercontent.com/q5KoC71ynK1lycjdmSV7EAvD3xgnbIuB/IMG_20150810_231613.jpg

What can we do about these?

I've been scanning lots of these into a git repository that gets backed up to
Ratchet. Some of them are done, but many more remain.

In any case, I've kept all the dead tree copies around because I'm of the
paranoid type who still isn't really sure what would happen if the paper
originals were eaten and the keys to the repo were lost.

Whats a good security approach to keeping such a repository around forever and
with a very low chance of all this stuff getting leaked out to the 'net? Some
of these things are Important Noisebridge Trees like bank documents, old
leases, legal things, etc. Important in the sense that Noisebridge is a 501c3
corporation and that'd be nice to keep around for a bit longer.

Any noisebridgers have a good suggestion? I'm looking at this and it seems
like it'd be usable:

https://github.com/StackExchange/blackbox