[Noisebridge-discuss] Need hack help for my wheelchair/ scooter

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 07:52:57 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

  So I am trying to come up with a good solution to a constant issue with my wheelchair hack.  I hacked a string of LEDs around my chair for safety (and it looks cool) but the wires get destroyed SO fast on MUNI buses (making tight turns and such) that I have to resolder them constantly.

Looking for some ideas as to how to protect them.  Sugru and epoxy putty might be good, but I would need a LOT and it would get too expensive I think.  So I need some kind of bendable plastic cover of sorts.  Here's what it looks like:

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/Segasonicfan/media/Wheelchair%20Hacks/CIMG3168_zpstz8ts4my.jpg.html

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/Segasonicfan/media/Wheelchair%20Hacks/CIMG3167_zpsz3yr86en.jpg.html