[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Story on coding courses.

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:32:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would anyone like to talk to a journalist about coding courses at Noisebridge?  If so, please contact Moby, whose email to our "press@" address is copied below.

Best,
Mitch.

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:10:33 -0700
Subject: Story on coding courses.
From: moby.howeidy at gmail.com
To: press at noisebridge.net

My Deadline: Thursday, August 27th
Hello my name is Moby Howeidy and I'm a reporter for Golden Gate Xpress. I am writing a story on some of the the courses and workshops you guys offer. I wanted to look more into how your organization fits in to the rapidly evolving tech landscape in San Francisco and your enrollment has or hasn't changed since the boom of tech in the bay area. I also wanted to know if you guys have any students at your school that are also enrolled in San Francisco State University or if anyone else within your school that is or has recently been involved with SF State. Thanks look forward to speaking with you soon.
Links to previous work:1.http://www.baynewsnow.com/2015/03/24/all-that-glitters-is-gold/
2. http://www.baynewsnow.com/2015/05/21/san-francisco-residents-come-together-to-beautify-the-sunset/3.http://www.baynewsnow.com/2015/05/21/string-of-car-thefts-hit-haight-ashbury-neighborhood/