[Noisebridge-discuss] SecureFlight and name changes

James Addison jay at jp-hosting.net
Wed Aug 5 05:36:20 UTC 2015

For anyone interested, this story seems to have taken a very positive
turn; my friend was able to add their documented surname as an extra
on their tickets (i.e. 'bookedname/documentedname' should appear on
the ticket), and apparently this is a fairly common way to handle
this.

Probably worth waiting a few more days until we've actually traveled
before celebrating the possibility of (relative) nym freedom on
airlines, but a big relief / reassurance here so far.