[Noisebridge-discuss] LLVM aficionados anywhere?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:40:25 UTC 2015

Make your own choices, of course, but I hope you'll consider that DARPA is part of the US military, and is not there for our benefit.

Best,
Mitch.

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:29:12 -0700
From: adam at aperture.systems
To: sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] LLVM aficionados anywhere?

Howdy hackers,
My friend is looking for somebody to write a compiler in LLVM for his new CPU architecture, which consists of a bunch of separate cored with their own scratchpad memory and the ability to interact with each other. He hasn't had luck poaching people from Google and such, but needs to get this done by November for DARPA.
Are any of you interested in very funky computer architectures? If so I can make the connection!
Cheers,

-Adam