[Noisebridge-discuss] Small group at noisebridge

Bashir Ziady bash102 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 23:08:02 UTC 2015

Phil,
Cool, good to know. It is in fact the very same False Profit Blimps project
and we will leave the combustible gasses at home. Most of the soldering at
this point is fairly fine pitch & high gauge wiring harnesses. Lots of
"lets build 100 of these parts for this thing" kind of work.

Once we figure out the date I'll post back.
Thanks!
-Bash