[Noisebridge-discuss] Aug 15th 8pm: RENEWAL Party (3+ bands, 8-bit games, 10% rent hike!)

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:37:15 UTC 2015

Hey,

  I'd love to support this.  I can perform if you want some hip hop there, and/or bring some of my 8-bit and 16-bit games to play!  I got all the goodies including a vintage master system, sega cdx, sega nomad, sega saturn, dreamcast, SNES Mini, etc etc.

My music page:

soundcloud.com/revoltrightnow

facebook.com/revoltrightnow

-Zach