[Noisebridge-discuss] Aug 15th 8pm: RENEWAL Party (3+ bands, 8-bit games, 10% rent hike!)

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:58:09 UTC 2015

Hi Naomi (and Mari)

  Thanks for the speedy reply.  I think 8:30 would be great - can you let me know if it is a sure thing so I can rehearse + promote?

I mentioned wanting to do music at the Project X event you helped organize a while back.  Keep me on your radar / invite list for these types of events cause I love NB and wanna help them get some dinero :)

Mari,  let me know if you want anything on the games side of things.  Like I said in the last email, I have a looooot.

Best,

 Zach