[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelves and Lockers cleanup this wednesday

jim jim at well.com
Mon Aug 17 19:39:37 UTC 2015

     Great! A+!

     As I read this, you hope to take action this week.
Sometime in the past we tried this and gave 30 day
notice in advance of taking action. My comment is wrt
lockers for which "there isn't any indication that it
has been used in the last 30 days,"
     Would it be more polite to mark everything for
some date this week and present a warning of cleanliness
after the same date next month?
     Just suggesting and asking.