[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers + Video Games

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 06:47:32 UTC 2015

Hey all,
  I talked with Mari last night about freed locker stuff and using what was left over to start an oldskool gaming night / events!  We're both avid classic game collectors and I'm excited to bring some fun, chill vibes into the space.  This is in the brainstorming stage currently and we obviously want to keep NB free of loafers + couch potatoes but I think there is a lot of room for game system hacking and enjoyment.

If anyone knows who had Locker #8 please let me or Mari know.  In the meantime, stay tuned for gaming nights to come!

-Zach