[Noisebridge-discuss] Bernie?

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Mon Aug 24 18:43:02 UTC 2015

The IRS appears to feel a little different about issues/ballots/measures
than candidates.

And from what I was reading having discussions among membership is ok, but
the point where the 501c3 is providing support to a specific campaign is
bad and providing space to a bunch of supporters is probably a VERY dark
gray area.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net