[Noisebridge-discuss] Bernie?

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:49:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

There may not be a physical personification of noisebridge, but
there's still a "noisebridge rental space" and a "noisebridge
501(c)3", both of which are actual, tangible things that require care
and feeding.

This is one of those questions you ask a lawyer and mostly do what
they say, lest you end up with some troublemaker who decides to report
something to the IRS which crosses some legal threshold of "we give a
crap about this" and creates trouble.

(You know, like what caused all that drama with the SF city last year,
leading to table flipping and "reboot".)

2c,

-adrian