[Noisebridge-discuss] Monitor repaired, also NB needs Samsung Syncmaster LCD(s)!

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 04:01:06 UTC 2015

Hey all,
  So I sorta repaired (more like hacked) the security camera LCD monitor by the door tonight with Miloh's help.  It has a bad bulb in the top of the LCD so it is a little dim, but it still works pretty well.  I jumped the FETs (there are 4 dual-channel ones on the PSU) to shoot 13v straight to the inverter controller circuit and that got it going.

Now, if anyone has any Samsung Sync Master LCDs they could donate to NB, like one or two would be AWESOME.  I've worked on these before and if we could get one with a good LCD+bulbs it would help this project + be nice to have a backup.  With this running 24/7 the other bulbs are going to go in due time.

Best,
Zach