[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: New equipment for noisebridge :)

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:40:40 UTC 2015

Hi Patrick,

Do we know what the material and tooling(die) requirements are? A few
details such as the type/model might make things easier clearer.

If it works out, and get used effectively, it would be great for NB. The
learning curve would be somewhat steep though.
IMHO Encouraging local production is a very good thing, but not so easy in
practice.

Regards,
John
PS. My background is in programming and electronics, not manufacturing or
3D design.