[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge, Metalab and Jake Appelbaum on a TV Series

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:20:19 UTC 2015

But you know what *is* entertaining? Reading up on the charlatan the show is based off of, who claims to have the fourth-highest IQ in the world and to have personally caught the Boston Marathon bombers through facial recognition.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3036897/hackers-vs-scorpion-walter-obrien-responds-to-scrutiny-of-real-life-claims-fueling-tvs-scorp <http://www.fastcocreate.com/3036897/hackers-vs-scorpion-walter-obrien-responds-to-scrutiny-of-real-life-claims-fueling-tvs-scorp>

John