[Noisebridge-discuss] The auto voice device on the ceiling

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 09:24:50 UTC 2015

Thanks for the infos Rubin.  (and I hope you are having fun in Ireland!)

I agree with some of those benefits for sure.  Especially the trash and donations.  Is there a way (at the very least) to disable it for the regular meeting hours between 7pm-9pm?  This thing drives me nuts at meetings and pegasus wouldn't mute it a few weeks ago (we tried).
Also one notable problem with this that bums me is the annoyance of needing net access to mute it.  I don't come to NB with a laptop and I feel like things in the space which require one are a bit annoying.  Could we *please* have a physical mute button we could press?  I'm all about hacking in the physical realm of things and this would be so lovely.

I also think this thing would be just as effective at 6db to 12db lower volume.  The volume it currently is set at is really grating.
thats just my two cents.

-Zach