[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware Donations for NB + other hacker spaces

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:47:36 UTC 2015

(re-sending this with a proper subject line)

Hi Theo,

  Thanks for reaching out to NB with these donations.  I can help facilitate the drop-off tomorrow afternoon or evening if you like.  Unfortunately I don't know much about how the tax-write off but I can ask around for you.  I think parts donations are tricky to write-off since you obviously wouldn't have a bill-of-sale to show their value.  However, we are a 501(c)(3) and I am happy to vouch for your donations in writing as a member of NB, which should help.  There's not much information other than that on our site, but if you want the link on it it's over here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Membership/FAQ#Are_donations_to_Noisebridge_tax_deductible.3F

I'm best to reach by phone.  If you want to meetup at the space tomorrow I'm at [see other email].  I'll be free after 4pm.

Best,

Zach