[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Tearing down of lost pet flyers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:43:12 UTC 2015

Yeah, there was one guy in the Castro (where I live) who was personally responsible for doing the same here.  I saw him every day, angrily tearing down posters, as if each one were a personal affront to his sensibilities.  But, I haven't seen him in quite awhile, and for the last couple of years posters yet again exist in the Castro (events, divas, lost pets, surreal ramblings, guerrilla art, . . . ).

For me, too, posters on street poles have been a way to automatically know about many cool things about a neighborhood as I walk around.

Mitch.