[Noisebridge-discuss] research on makers and internet-of-things

Simon Stastny stastny.simon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:24:42 UTC 2015

Hi Noisebridge,

I am a student at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and I
am doing my master thesis project about how maker communities can drive
user innovation in Internet-of-Things. In particular how IoT software is
created, distributed and deployed, and how this can be improved.

If you consider yourself a maker and you develop Internet-of-Things
systems, I would greatly appreciate if you would fill in my questionnaire:
http://bit.ly/1wydzDp

Please let me know in case of any questions.

Have a nice weekend and thanks,
Simon