[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Noise Bridge on Krrb Classifieds

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:14:05 UTC 2015

We received this on the "@press" email.  Follow the link to a small but nice writeup about Noisebridge.

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 12:25:46 -0500
Subject: Noise Bridge on Krrb Classifieds
From: chris at krrb.com
To: press at noisebridge.net

Hey Noise Bridge,My name is Chris Donahue and I’m a writer at Krrb.com. I’m reaching out to you because we’ve included Noise Bridge in our DIY Roundup of San Francisco today. We really like what you’re doing and are trying to help spread the word! You can find the article here: http://blog.krrb.com/diy-roundup-san-francisco/I’ve included our social media links if you want to share and tag us.Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/krrbsaleTwitter: https://twitter.com/krrbsaleTumblr: http://krrb.tumblr.com/Instagram: http://instagram.com/krrbsalePinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/krrbsale/Thanks,Chris
--
Krrb
Chris DonahueNEW YORK