[Noisebridge-discuss] Want to lead circuit hacking monday?

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Jan 13 17:38:27 UTC 2015

Last night we had a pretty stellar showing of folks for Circuit Hacking
Monday! Circuits were built! Hacking was done! It was Monday! All the
prerequisites were there so it was totally excellent to see so many new faces
show up and put together kits :)

Unfortunately, I am but a mere human (surprise!) who lacks an infinite
reservoir of patience and bandwidth despite all claims and evidence to the
contrary.

Fortunately, I am but a single thread within the vast fabric of Noisebridge!
Our lives are forever intertwined and it is these tangles that make the
patchwork of our community so vibrant and wonderful!

As such I present a question to this intricate fabric of the Noisebridge
community:

Anyone else want to lead circuit hacking Mondays? I'm not too keen on doing it
every week when I want to hack a thing of my own on Mondays.

Last night was a good return from vacation but now I want others to also
experience the absolute joy of leading a circuit hacking monday class. It
really is a magical experience ;)