[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackerspace Runlevels

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Thu Jan 15 07:54:23 UTC 2015

Earlier today I had an interesting idea that I decided to implement at
Noisebridge as an experiment.

Take the concept of UNIX runlevels, and apply them to hackerspaces:

https://github.com/tdfischer/runlevel

This uses an experimental roll-your-own-cloud framework I've developed on the
side over the last ~2 years that I'm starting to make releases of and
packaging for distros soon.

One instance of this service runs on infobanana. A wiki page is forthcoming,
but that github repository should tell you everything you need.