[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraising update

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Mon Jan 19 03:50:26 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Wanted to make good on my promise to update people on our fundraising
efforts. Here's the first of hopefully a few updates

WHAT'S NEW: Jan 11th -> Jan 18th

We now have 2 new ways of accepting donations:
  * Gratipay: https://gratipay.com/noisebridge
  * Dwolla: https://dwolla.com/hub/noisebridge

If there are other ways of accepting donations that folks want please let me
know and I'll set up accounts

FUNDS

We added $260.04 in recurring monthly donations. It breaks down as follows:
  * $180 in new PayPal monthly donations
  * $20.01 in new Gittip weekly donations

A solid start for sure :) We have a bunch of upcoming parties which will
also be great for fundraising!