[Noisebridge-discuss] IGG stickers & beer : Thursday 7:30pm

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Tue Jan 20 04:30:03 UTC 2015

Hey all,

We still have a bunch of IGG rewards to ship out, not least bundles of
stickers to folks on all rewards levels.

We have a bunch of stickers and envelopes, we just need to put them
together and get them out the door.

So: on Thursday evening @ 7:30pm I'll be in the space to bundle
stickers. I'll bring beer. If folks want to join me and drink beer while
we chat and pack stickers that'd be awesome.

Once the stickers are ready to go out I'll organise shipping for them,
the remaining burritos and the crowns. This leaves the remaining TODOs
for the IGG as
  a) the keys
  b) the super cool items.
  c) the Noisebridge Against Humanity sets

Wanna help? Come! pack stickers! take a burrito and mail it! Ship a set
of NAH! Let's get this IGG finished and send people their awesome
noisebridge swag.